January 5, 2009

365

So i'm stealing this fun idea from my friend Paige. I am going to try to post a photo a day for 365 days. I'm thinking I might make a scrapbook out of it when i'm done. Now that I finished Carter's "ABC" photo book, its time for another photo project. NOT that I need one more project, lol. This just seemed like fun. We'll see if I can keep up though!

I probably won't post every day, maybe 3 or 4 at a time.

1-1-2009 ~ I don't see this very often as he is such a light sleeper. I needed to wake him up (it was 5:30 pm!!!) so I went in with the camera. I took 6 pictures, WITH FLASH, and he still didn't wake up. SO unlike him!
Photobucket
1-2-2009 ~ This is how my crazy little guy wanted to swing
Photobucket
1-3-09 ~ A horrible picture as far as composition goes, but oh well. Carter and Daddy watching Sat. afternoon football
Photobucket
1-4-09 ~ is coming. It's on a different camera
1-5-09 ~ All done!!! Like Mommy like Son??? :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Zach has those same jammies on as we speak! Aren't they cozy? I love the idea, I should do it too.