January 2, 2009

Goals for 2009

1. I will try my hardest to enjoy every day, and not sweat the small stuff.
2. Use the credit card for emergencies only!
3. Move into a bigger house
4. Catch up on Carter's scrapbook
5. Maintain a healthy lifestyle consistently. Eat more organic and less processed foods. Exercise regularly.
6. Spend more quality time with Jordan - plan some date nights
7. Lose the final 15 pounds of my pregnancy weight
8. Expand our family :)
9. Continue building my business
10. Read the Bible on a regular basis
11. Stay caught up with the housework
12. Clean the car out on a regular basis! No more trash can on 4 wheels
13. Make lists - It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I can cross things off
14. Keep paperwork organized - and maintain a filing system
15. Keep a medical journal for all doctors appointments, copays, prescriptions, etc.
16. Tithe 10% at church EVERY week!
17. Be a better listener and a better friend
18. Be confident in myself, and stop worrying about what others think.


It sure looks like I have my work cut out for me!

4 comments:

The Little family said...

Oh I LOVE your wedding photos!! You look so beautiful! And crossing things off your list is the BEST!!! I always get everything done on the list, cuz I can,t wait to cross it off:)

Melissa said...

Can I paste and copy your entire list?!

Michelle said...

Hey Carrie! I didn't know you blog?!? I love it!!! I really enjoy reading about other moms and their swwet little ones! It is so much fun! I really love your wedding pitures and Carter's bbirhtday pictures (myspace) who did them. I;m already beginning the party planning for Katelyn' 1st birthday!

Sarah said...

You can do it! Look how far you've gotten with your weight goal! You look amazing! You can do it! =)