January 8, 2009

Unintentional early Valentines craft

So, we had company over for dinner on Tuesday night. As I was getting ready that day, I realized that the red placemats I was going to use were pretty dirty, and I should probably wash them. I'm sure you can guess where this is going.... :)

I told Jordan I decided his boxers need a valentines makeover, haha. They used to be red/white striped.
Photobucket

This is my dish towel, which USED to be red and white
Photobucket

OOPS!

Apparently, its not a smart idea to wash NEW red placemats with the rest of your red and pink laundry. My pink sweatshirt is now a interesting shade of coral, as are the rest of the pink clothes I had in the load. This is seriously the first load of laundry I have EVER messed up. At least I didn't ruin something i'm devastated about, just a little annoyed. :)

No comments: