November 2, 2008

Cleaned out the baby stuff

It seems like there have been so many milestones this week that make me feel like Carter is really growing up. He started walking more, he stopped nursing, and I just finished cleaning out his room, putting away ALL the baby stuff. I packed up all his clothes, baby blankets, burp cloths, all that fun stuff. I knew I had to make room in his closet for toys that will coming home with us soon. :)

I have a feeling he is going to be SO excited for new toys after his birthday party. The kid is tired of the same old few we have out in the family room. I'm excited to be able to have some to rotate so he doesn't get bored so easily.

We also had his 1 years pictures taken yesterday. We did them a few weeks early, but i'm excited about it because I will be able to have some around to show off at his birthday party. They are SOOO good. If anyone needs a photographer, check out ... http://dreamlandphotography.blogspot.com/2008/11/happy-birthday.html

No comments: