October 1, 2008

Oh how we missed Grammy

I am SOOOOOOO glad my parents are back from their vacation!!!!! They were gone 2 weeks, and it felt like forever. Carter definitely missed his Grammy. This week has been fun because she has been around alot, (she missed Carter too!) Yesterday afternoon she came over with the cutest little Kenneth Cole outfit for Carter to wear to a wedding we have coming up, its definitely a Grandma outfit, a little too pricey for our budget!!! Anyways, she and Carter played for a while, while I sat and watched what fun they were having. :)

I am so, so lucky that my Mom babysits for me while I work. Carter absolutely loves spending time with her. It's so nice to leave and know that he is in such wonderful hands. He just waves at me when I leave, never gets upset, its awesome. :)

Here are a few pictures from yesterday.




2 comments:

JoEllen said...

So cute!! You are so lucky to live close to your parents...built in babysitters are the best!! I miss mine...

Melissa said...

How sweet! That ball popper was on my kids top 5 favorite toys list for years and years.