September 30, 2008

Washing bottles drives me crazy

Seriously, I could NEVER be a full time formula feeding Mom. I absolutely HATE washing bottles. Carter gets 2 bottles during a 24 hour period, and I can't even keep up with those. I end up finding week old bottles, with formula still in them, various places around the house and it smells nasty by the time I get around to washing them. Ugh. The best one I have had to deal with to date is a half full bottle that must have fallen out of the diaper bag, which was in the way back of my car. It sat in the car for probably a good week and a half before I found it. Of course we all know its been a million degrees, so you can imagine how lovely that was to empty. (insert gagging here)

Anyways, that is one of the many reasons i'm pro breastfeeding. :) I guess i'm just lazy, haha.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We always find random sippy cups around the house still! Zach gets distracted and will leave it and it takes me forever to find it. The car ones are the worst, day 5...what is that smell? Day 7...I really have to find that bottle. Day 10...evacuate the car!