January 18, 2009

Oh my gosh, thank goodness I have made progress! (updated!)

I found this picture today while ordering pictures for Carter's scrapbook. EW. Thank goodness I went back to blonde, and have lost weight! I'll try to find a current picture of me so you can see my progress!

Photobucket

This was December 5th (- 20.5 pounds)
Photobucket

1-18-08 (-30 pounds)
Photobucket


11 more to go! Unless I decide I want to shoot for my pre-pregnancy weight, which is about the same I was at our wedding. It's not very enjoyable for me, my body just doesn't like to be that small. We'll see...until then, i'll keep plugging along!

5 comments:

Ally said...

you look INCREDIBLE!!! congrats :)

Kara said...

You look so great Carrie!!! I'm the same way my body just doesn't look and feel good being TOO small. I think if I got down to my pre-preggo weight I would look crazy! But I guess you'll never know till you try! Great work sweetie!!!

Lindsay said...

Woo hoo! You are one hot mama! Congrats on looking so good, the hard work is paying off.

Paige Hinrichs said...

Well hello hot mama!

Melissa said...

Fantastic job! What a difference!