April 12, 2009

Thank heavens he isn't repeating me yet!

I was getting Carter ready for bed tonight, and we sat down to read a story. He has this book called, "Guess how much I love you?" Its about a rabbit called little nutbrown hair, and its Mom called Big nutbrown hair.

Anyways, as we sat down to read, I picked up the book and asked Carter if he was ready to read about the little brown nut hairs.

I don't think we are quite ready for that conversation yet!!!! I did get a pretty good laugh out of it though. :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG, I had to read that a couple of times to make sure thats really what you meant and that my mind wasn't wandering into the gutter! LOL Crack me up.

Melissa said...

We did the same thing! So funny!

Carrie said...

I should probably add, I said that on accident. I still crack up laughing every time I think about it though!